Please note that some of the documents on this page are in the PDF format. Download Adobe Reader in order to view these documents.
When an organization needs to modernize applications or support to implement processes or manage a major transition, Cooper’s team of highly qualified professionals are ready to help. Our experience and references have qualified us for key contract vehicles with the state of Texas.
If you are a Texas State agency, Cooper Consulting can show you how easy it is to use DBITS to procure services. Cooper Consulting is a top provider of Deliverables Based IT Services to the State of Texas and qualified by DIR for the following service categories:
- Application Development – Application Development means the development of new applications which may be mainframe, server, network-based, web-based, or a combination. The requirements for new applications may require interfaces to existing applications.
- Application Maintenance and Support – Application Maintenance and Support includes the skills and requirements for supporting application systems, including troubleshooting, modifying, maintaining, and enhancing legacy systems. Application Maintenance and Support also applies to applications running in a production environment.
- Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Warehouse – BI enables an organization to perform in-depth analysis and includes, where required, data mining of detailed business data providing real and significant information to business users. BI may include an integrated group of operational and decision support applications and databases. BI makes use of tools designed to easily access data warehouse data. A data warehouse collects, organizes, and makes data available for the purpose of analysis and gives organizations the ability to access and analyze information about its business. The function of the data warehouse is to consolidate and reconcile information from across disparate business units and IT systems and provide a context for reporting and analysis.
- Information Technology Procurement Assistance – Information Technology Procurement Assistance services may include assistance in IT Statement of Work (SOW) and/or Request for Offer (RFO) development. Procurement assistance activities may include requirements gathering, scoring criteria development, and evaluation criteria development.
- Information Technology Assessments and Planning – IT Assessments and Planning may include IT effectiveness, maturity, governance, project management, and architecture. Strategic planning activities may include mission statement development, visioning and goals, objectives, and strategy development. Tactical planning may require that actionable plans and roadmaps be provided.
- Project Management – Project Management service providers may perform any or all of the project management processes identified by the Project Management Institute as published in the PMBOK® Guide, Fifth Edition or most recent.
- Technology Upgrade/Migration and Transformation – Technology Upgrade/Migration may be required to increase business functionality, reengineer a business function, keep current with vendor upgrades, or when upgrading existing technology. Technology Transformation may be accomplished by converting/migrating legacy applications to new technology either with or without new business functionality, or it may include introducing new technology into the enterprise. Technology Upgrade/Migration may also include providing website content accessibility compliance.
Download a PDF version of the DBITS Service Descriptions listed above with specific examples of services from each category.
View our current DBITS contract, contract number DIR-TSO-3904.
View more information on Texas DIR and Deliverables Based IT services.
Contact us directly for more information on the DBITS contracting process.
For ordering and processing instructions, please reference the DIR Cooperative Contracts program.