Comprehensive Web Development and Managed Services DIR-TSO-4250
Please note that some of the documents on this page are in the PDF format. Download Adobe Reader in order to view these documents.
Websites have become the modern storefront, most often that first “touch” a client or user will have when familiarizing themselves with your agency or business. Your website is their first impression, and we all know how important those can be. Not only are there aesthetics to consider, but there is usability/functionality of both the front end and the back end to consider, as well as accessibility compliance, responsiveness, search engine optimization (SEO), content development and refinement, built-in flexibility for regular and future updates and maintenance, and many other factors. We are here to help.
This contract enables state agencies, county and city organizations, public schools and universities to easily acquire our web-based services. Cooper Consulting offers comprehensive web services, including but not limited to:
- Website Design – The creation and arrangement of web pages that in turn make up a website. For typical websites, the basic aspects of design are:
Content – The information on the site that is easy to use, relevant to the customer and targets the customer’s audience with appropriate information.
Usability – Ease of use in regard to interface and navigation. UX design. Ability to anticipate, but not limited to, desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile usage.
Appearance – Content with graphics and text that is consistent, professional, appealing, and relevant. UI design.
Visibility – A site that is easy to find via most major search engines.
Device Aware Website Design – Responsive across desktop, laptop, tablet and Mobile-friendly SEO.
- Website Development – The non-design aspects of building websites (e.g. writing markup and coding). Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based Internet applications or electronics businesses.
- Accessibility Services – Services that assist our customers in complying with State of Texas Accessibility requirements (based on the federal standards established under Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act). General Technical/Professional Development, Accessibility assessments, remediation, and delivery.
- Web Content Management (WCM) – Allows customers to create, manage, store and deploy the content of web pages through the use of specific tools. WCM offers core functions beyond using HTML to create Web pages; users can also catalog or index content, select or assemble content at runtime, and deliver content to specific visitors in a personalized way or in different languages.
- Business Tools – General Technical/Professional Development, Business Tools – joomla, Bugzilla installs and training.
- Web Training, Maintenance, and Support – General Technical/Professional Development, Delivery of maintenance activities, training, and support.
- Optional Services – Analytics and Analytics Consulting services, Backup/Recovery Consulting, Cyber & Application Security services, Data Migration and Content Integration development services, Data Provisioning Consulting services, Ecommerce, Delivery of shopping cart development and services, Internet of Things (IoT) services, and Responsive Web Development, device aware web development services.
View more information on our Comprehensive Web Development and Managed Services contract, contract number DIR-TSO-4250.
View pricing for our web services. We can help you size and scope your project and choose the appropriate services from our offerings to get you to your end goal efficiently and cost-effectively. Customers are required to reference our DIR contract number DIR-TSO-4250 when placing Purchase Orders.
Warranty and Return Policy – Cooper Consulting Company provides warranty services on most products and services to ensure that they are free from defects. If a defect in workmanship is found, Cooper Consulting Company will repair the defective item under this policy.
View an overview of DIR’s Co-op Contract Program.
Contact us directly for ordering and processing instructions, or for more information, on the Comprehensive Web Development and Managed Services contracting process.