Pegasystems is one of today’s most effective tools and frameworks for BPM, CRM, and application development. Cooper Consulting maintains a laser focus on helping our customers with the following:
- During the challenging recent economic climate our customers have been working extra hard to squeeze every bit of productivity from their processes and improve their staff’s efficiency. To assist them in these efforts, we have engaged in business process reengineering and business process management (BPM) projects.
- Aligning with our customers once more, we are now providing a high value result by combining our experience and expertise in process definition and management with Pegasystems’s – the most effective tools and frameworks for BPM available today.
- Utilizing Pegasystems’s capabilities as a fully integrated environment for the complete software development life cycle.
- Achieving their strategic goal of doing as much as they can at the lowest possible total cost of ownership (doing more with less!).
Pegasystems puts change in the hands of business, enabling our customers to turn business objectives into measurable business advantages with speed and agility. With Pegasystems products and Cooper Consulting’s services rapid and continuous improvement is a reality, with measurable significant business value in as little as 90 days.
“Cooper Consulting successfully launched our Pegasystems practice and is leading important state agency projects to revolutionize how software development is done there. The Pegasystems team has this to say: ‘We are excited to be working with the BPM team at Cooper Consulting. Their proven track record of delivering innovative, transformational solutions and exceeding customer expectations positions both companies for success!'”
– Matthew Mulligan, director of public sector alliances at Pegasystems
Please click on the links below to learn more about the Pegasystems methodology.
Business-driven, Build for Change® technology
Maximize Agility with a Unified Application Environment
Mother Trefler video 2
Pegasystems “Insanely Open” Architecture
Government: Transforming Legacy Systems with a New Paradigm for Modernization